Thursday, 29 November 2012

New Blog

Hey! So I guess this is my first post of the blog *party popper time* . Before I start posting properly for the world to see, I feel I need to introduce myself. 
On this blog I will be posting a variety of things from general posts, OOTD, concert and show reviews and fashion and beauty related posts. I really enjoy sharing my opinion so hopefully you enjoy mine.

I'm as excited about blogging as I am about that cake; which I have to say was A-MA-ZING.

I've really been inspired by bloggers that I have come accross through youtube, along with those who I have always read when deciding what products to buy and try.   

I've been to a few concerts recently and bought quite a lot of stuff in the run up to Christmas so my next few posts will be reviews and hauls, thanks for reading and speak soon!! 

Char xx
Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'