Festive Gathering 2012 | I bought some more stuff!!

Hey guys, so today was the annual youtube festive gathering, as well as being a nice chance to catch up a lot of friends and meet new people, it was also great to go into London!! Although it was cold and muddy it was a great day.

The best part of the day, was meeting Zoe, Fleur and Louise. To finally meet the people that have inspired my fashion so much was incredible. They were all so lovely and it was especially great to meet Zoe, she raves about her disco pants so much I bought a pair and seeing she had the Kate Moss Matte lipstick which I had contemplated buying definitely made me bite the bullet and just buy it. So thank you if you see this post girls!!

We also met people such as Tom Law, Carrie Fletcher, Alfie Dayes and Zoe's brother Joe!

Since I was in Central London I also decided to have a bit of a shop. Firstly, I bought the Kate Moss Matte lipstick in Wine(shade107). Pretty much every local superdrug and boots local to me has sold out of the shade so it was a relief to finally find it! I have to admit, I did a bit of a song and dance when I found it. I really love it though, it's so soft on the lips and really buildable. It has a really fruity scent and what I love the most is that it's quite deep and vampy without being too dark and hard to wear for someone as young as myself.
The second thing I bought was an MUA lip liner in Red Drama to wear with my Rimmel Red lipstick in shade 170 , the colours are identical and for £1 it glides on so well. MUA is such an affordable brand and its products are great quality.
The last beauty product I bought was L'oreal Wild Ombré hair dye kit. I have been wanting to do this to my hair for a while now, and since it's the Christmas holidays, I thought it was a great opportunity to do it! From the look of it, I think it will be easy, but I will do a review once I've done it later next week.
The last thing I bought at all, was a top for a friends party. I wanted to find something I could dress up or down depending on the occasion. I found a sheer, velvet leopard print patterned cropped top in H&M. It sits right above where my disco pants finish so they look perfect together. It will be an outfit I will be in a lot this Christmas.

So that's it from me, new posts soon:)

Char xx






Popular Posts