Thursday, 20 December 2012

Some Ideas | week in outfits

Hey guys,
This is just a quick post I hope to get some feedback on. Since for the next few weeks I will be off school, I though it might be a great chance for you to get to know my style. I thought the best way for me to do this would be to do a 'week with me' series which could lead to weekends, days or even occasion outfits that I have been wearing. They would include my make-up that day, nails, shoes, accessories, the lot!
Now this isn't fully my idea. I got the inspiration from the YouTube channel of sunbeamjess' 'How I style' series she has been doing, if you haven't watched her videos already, then I highly suggest you check her out, especially you are a shoe lover. I was also inspired by my friend Tabitha, who recently started a blog and has been doing daily 'Today's Outfits' posts. You should definitely take a look at her brilliant blog!! http://tabithabeckett.blogspot.com

So if you like the idea, let me know because I will be starting with a weekend with me this week, and will hopefully post my Christmas week in outfits on Sunday 30th.

Hope you all have a lovely week and speak soon

Char xx