Thursday, 27 December 2012

Weekend of Outfits |

Hey guys,
So as promised this is what I wore this weekend. It was a very laid back weekend, so I think the outfits show that. All the information about the clothes will be with each outfit

On Saturday I visited a friend who I hadn't seen in a while, as it was only going to be an afternoon in I went for a quite simple outfit. I wore my disco pants, Christmas jumper and jersey shirt with my vans. I added the detail of the shirt's collar because it gives the outfit another layer and even more Christmassy feel as it has gold tips. I wore y grey vans because they are one of my favourite pairs of shoe and they really dress down the outfit, if it had been a day out I think I would have worn my red creepers and my leather jacket. However I wore my denim jacket because I thought it gave the outfit an even more casual look. For my make up I wore a simple winged eyeliner and red lip.


Jumper-New Look (last a/w)
Shirt- Primark
Jacket - H&M
Disco Pants - EBay
Vans - Amazon
Lipstick - Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Shade 107


Sunday was a lot more laid back, I stayed in most of the day other than going Christmas shopping * if you were sitting here with me writing this you'd hear jingle bells beginning to play in my head, it happens when I think of Christmas;)* I again wore my disco pants( I've basically lived in them since the day I got them) with a multicoloured jumper, again with my vans. It's a very simple, comfy outfit which seems to be my go to outfit when I have nothing to wear or have no inspiration. I wore a nude pink lip with this so that my lips were not completely bare.



Jumper - Tesco ( I fell in love with it when I saw it even though it is tesco)
Disco pants - EBay
Vans - Amazon
Lipstick - Rimmel Pink Blush