Birthday post #2 | Birthday Meal | 15th January 2013

Hey guys,

So I know I promised a second OOTD for when I went out with another group of friends but I left so early in the morning that by the time I got home, trying to take pictures with decent lighting was impossible so I gave it a miss. How ever if you want to see what I wore, it was a similar out to the one I wear in my Christmas Post.

So today is my actual birthday which is pretty exciting. I may have spent the day at school, but it's so nice to be surrounded by my 'nearest and dearest'. But tonight I am going for a meal with my parents which will be really nice, and since as though I'm wearing a few new things I treated to myself which you will see in my haul, and a few birthday gifts which will be in a post over the weekend, I thought it my be nice to share my outfit.

Shirt - Vintage stall in Brick lane
Disco pants - eBay
Vans - I think they are from office (Birthday present)
Lipstick - MAC Viva Glam Nicki

However, since its cold and winter I will be wearing my fuchsia jumper from H&M over the top of my shirt and my leather biker jacket from spitalfields market to add layers and warmth, I'm not one to put fashion over warmth, I'd rather be cosy and slouchy than look great and freeze!

Unfortunately yesterday when I took the pictures I had no memory on my card and I only found out they didn't save today, I'm so sorry for this but ill upload for you anyway! I really liked how this outfit looked though so when I next wear it i'll be sure to post and let you know xx

So that's it, I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week, I know I will and see you in the weekends post!

Char xx
My Twitter
My instagram

Popular Posts