Friday, 4 January 2013

OOTD | 4th January 2013

Hey guys,
Thought I would do a quick OOTD for you all since I really liked what I was wearing today. For it is a great casual look and if accessorised with my Aztec navy beanie and navy vans would be a perfect w/s tradition outfit for me. And could have easily been dressed up by wearing a pair or heels, my 90's leather biker, and the loss of the denim shirt. I just felt it was really versatile and as much as I hate being seen wearing the same outfit twice, it is such a basic outfit to work around that I will be seen in it more than once, just mixed up.

Denim shirt - Primark
Vest top - H&M
Disco Pants - EBay
Lipstick - Rimmel shade 107
Lip Liner - MUA shade 'Red Drama'


Speak soon,
Char xx

P.S I have a few more OOTD that I forgot to post over the last few days so they may be in an OOTW post later in the month. And the picture is down below, it won't seem to move up!