Look good for less | Illamasqua speckled nail polish

Hey guys,

So this is another look good for less, this time nails. I really love the stuff form the new Illamasqua I'Mperfection range especially the nail polishes, they are in such nice pastel colours which will be great for spring and summer but I love the duck egg effect they have.
I'm clearly not made of money and at £14.50 for one colour, I don't think it's worth it to pay that for one nail polish.

This is why I have made it my mission yet again to find an alternative. Recently, L'Oreal brought out some new nail polishes including a matte glitter one called confetti(I think) this is only £4.99. If you already have some pastels in your nail polish collection you will be able to create the look in no time, if you don't, Miss Sporty and NYC (brands sold in superdrug and boots in the UK) have cheap nail polishes that are actually quite good quality between £1.50-££2.50 per polish! And recently they've had deals on so you won't have to pay much more depending on how many colours in the collection you want to recreate!

A great way to get the look for less, and a way to expand the colour range, I think the 'glitter' would look great over deep wines or grey colours as well! Who knows!

Okay, speak soon,
Char xx



Popular Posts