Thursday, 21 February 2013

What I want | February Edition

Hey all!

Firstly I just want to say thank you to everyone that reads my blog, I've got to 800 views! It's nice to know people have been enjoying reading what I have to say so far. Now on with the post!

I'm thinking this could turn into a regular thing because there is always new products being released or cult products to try that catch my eye so it might be nice for us all to share what we like or want on these posts, these are my 7 wants of the month so hope you enjoy and share yours to!

1 - Sleek makeup have brought out an Aqua collection including a palette, nail polishes and a blusher. It is the blusher in Mirrored pink that makes me swoon and I think it will really suit me since Rose gold is too warm toned for me to wear( I think it's too orange for me to pull off this time of the year) and at only £4.49 these blushes are worth it but it isn't out until 13th march so this want will probably be in next months post to.

2 - Soap and Glory no clogs allowed self heating face mask. I've not tried the Liz Earle cleanse and polish but this sounds just as good to me, I like the idea of the self heating and think that would be surprisingly relaxing, whether I get round to trying it or not I think it would be great for your skin and at £11 won't break the bank too badly.

3 - Real techniques stippling brush, since I am yet to own any real techniques brushes( What a crime!) and I think it would be a great start, it's meant to be good for wetter foundations and since my current foundation is a liquid I'm hoping to buy one and test it out!

4- New look Midi Varsity Dress, I love this and think it would look really cool in summer with a pair of vans and my hair up, it seems like a nice sporty twist on a style of dress that's normally quite girly and glam.

5 - MissGuided pink speckles skater dress is just something I need in my life! It's half the price of the topshop equivalent and if you saw my look good for less post last week you'll know it's my favourite of the colours on the website.

6 - I already own one of the Rimmel Apocalips Lip Laquers but I would love to try more, most say celestial is a nice everyday shade but when I searched it i, it washed me out whereas galaxy(the one I own) was more of a my lips but better shade for me. So rather than having an everyday colour I want to try something bright and I'm thinking Apocaliptic, a bright blue toned pink, will be nice for my skin tone and its bright and summery.

7 - Sleek have also brought out some new liquid liners. Unlike the blusher these are out now and I think they look really great. They come in 3 colours which I nice alternatives to black. I have blue/green eyes so I'm interested in trying the deep purple one. A positive a already know is that they have great staying power; I searched one on my hand in the shop the shop the other day and I washed my hands through the course of the day and it didn't come off. Only when I put make up remover on my hand did it start budge!

So that's it for my what I want post this month
What do you want to get and try/wear this month?

Speak soon
Char xx