OOTD | Back in England

Hey you lovely lot!

So a quick little outfit of the day post ,a post I've missed writing dearly but in these past weeks,besides being abroad, I've been in trackies or leggings and slouchy tops because I've not had a chance to go out much with exams and the cold weather. So since today was my first day back in the country, as well as the fact I'd gone out to see a few friends to have a good old catch up I thought I'd show you what I wore!

Top - Raffles Hotel(I must admit I bought a few too many souvenir tees these few weeks :/ 'Hi, my name's Charlotte and I'm a topaholic' )
Jeans - Topshop
Socks - Topshop
Creepers - EBay
Jacket - Dad's Levi
Hoody - A Christmas present and its unbranded so who knows!
Lipstick - Revlon Lustrous Lipstick in Blushed
Bag - Balinese Market stool

Have a good evening all!

Char xx











Popular Posts