OOTD | Day to Night

Hey guys,

Aren't you lucky to have another OOTD from me this week! Joking aside I thought today would be a good day to show you what I'm wearing since it's the type of outfit I find myself wearing quite a lot. Especially on days where I know I will be out all day then be off to a friends or out for the evening, where I may have to be less casual, without going home in between .

The only thing that I ever seem to change is the jewellery or the colour of my tops but the general concept is the same because its comfortable and easy!

Jumper - New Look
Top - Hand me down from my mum, its unbranded I'm afraid
Necklace - Who says( Singaporean shop)
Disco Pants - EBay
Socks - Topshop
Shoes - vans

Lipstick in the day - Revlon Lustrous Lipstick in Blushed
Lipstick in the evening - Revlon lustrous lipstick in Softsilver Rose

All I do when it comes to the even is take my jumper off and keep it in my bag and when I need to touch up my lipstick is switch colours so its really fuss free!









Popular Posts