What I Want | May Spring Clean

It's that time again where I basically tell you my wishlist. May is normally the month I mix my wardrobe up a bit and either add to it with new summery pieces and dig through what I've got, almost like a good old spring clean!

So here is what I'd like to add to my ongoing list!

1- At the moment, the dresses from H&M are really on point. They have a lot of really pretty sundresses and some fun Aztec skaters but the ones I have been eyeing up are the jersey shirt dresses. I'm usually all about showing off what I've got by accentuating my waist but these dresses are so flattering! I picked one up to take to a changing room one day just because I wanted to try something on and I fell in love! They have so many colours and some different designs that are all so nice. They range from around £8-£20 so the price range is good to!

2- Another dress but i just think that sometimes being able to wear one piece can be a lot better and it's often underrated. This is the MissGuided Bardot skater dress and I love it, again this comes in so many colours as patterns(like most MissGuided clothing) and is only £15! I like this one especially because I think the tie dye looks so nice and dresses down the style of the dress in a sense.

3- Primark crop tops seem to be a staple in every Birtish females wardrobe right now. From the look like Topshop lace tops and the polo necks and loose cropped tees from only £2, not much can go wrong. I especially like them because they fit as well as any other brands would and are a fraction of the price, they are just perfect Summer pieces!

4- L'Oreal Micellar 15 second miracle cleansing oil. This sort of intrigued me when I heard about it as I've never used such a product. At the moment I'm trying out the whole Micellar water thing(blogpost on that shindig later in the month) but I'm interested to try an oil as well! It looks good and I've not seen any bad reviews so it seems like a nice thing to add to my spring/summer skincare routine.

5 - I may be a little late on the band waggon (get it? May? I'm sorry for the dad joke there) but I really want to try the Borjois Healthy Mix foundation. There is such a large shade range and I've seen a lot of people switch to this foundation for summer. I never tried the original but I need to get round to trying this version!

Last but not least
6- I am a big fan of the Rimmel Scadaleyes Khol Kajals and already have the black and nude which are almost holy grail worthy for me because their texture is so lovely and they stay put so well. Recently I've been wearing a less is more kind of look so instead of wearing black which is quite harsh i wanted to try a colour from the range like taupe to wear on the outer third of my top and bottom lash line that will give my eyes some colour without going overboard.


A mixed batch of items this month! I'm just feeling the need to change up a bit.
So speak soon
Char xx

NB pictures soon like always trouble with my computer

Popular Posts