Friday, 16 August 2013

FOTD | Simple this summer

Hey guys, 

So recently I've been leaving the eyeliner and pale matte skin behind and going for a more bronzed natural look. This has been the look I've been wearing quite a lot in the last week or 2.

Base - I've been keeping it really simple especially since my skin has been quite good ( other than a slightly burnt nose ) so I've just been using Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer in areas I need it and blending that in with a RT expert face brush. For my cheeks I've been using the MUA cream blush in Dolly and applying it with an ELF small stippling brush for a natural glow. The peachy tone enhances the tan  my skin which I've really been liking.  
 
Eyes - Like always I use my models own angled brush and Mac Omega eye shadow to fill in my brows. For my lids I've been applying Maybelline Colour Tattoo in bad to the bronze and then blending it out with an ELF blending brush. I then curl my lashes and use mascara. I've been switching between two but the one I reached for today was the Rimmel Extra Super Lash mascara.

Lips- I've been keeping my whole look simple so I've been switching between bold lips and more natural but today I've gone in the middle with a Revlon Lop butter in Sorbet. 

That's all for now, American posts up shortly.