Since my birthday is a mere 2 weeks away and it's been a while since I posted what I have been lusting after, I decided it was time for yet another WIW post. The main reason there has been a lack of these posts is because I haven't spent much time shopping, online or out and about so I've not had time to wish and want for many things.
2. One of my aims of 2014 is to stay organised, I don't do resalutions becuse if my opinion on the matter is that if you want to change don't wait until the beggining of the year to do so. For me, 2014 will be a very important year in my education so I really do need to stay organised and keep up to date with work, blog posts, staying tidy and mentally, by mentally organised I mean writing down everything I need to do so that I don't get stressed with everything muddled in my head. These notebooks are just so cute and I think would really encourage me to be more organised.
3. I love taking photos and think this is such a cute way to keep track of the year, I'm a big sucker for anything to do with memories that can be a physical not electronic thing!
4. Although I own a few brushes from the drugstore and a few from ELF, i feel like it's time I invested in some good quality brushes and I think these 3 Mac brushes would make a good start, especially considering how I wear my make up.
5. I have been lusting after a Harrington jacket for a while now, I don't know why but I just really love how they look on and the tight cuffs.
6. I recently threw out a lot of make up and had a serious declutter of my make up draw and realised how despite how often I wear eye shadow, that I only own two quads that I ever really enjoy using and I really want to try some more Urban Decay products since I have the fun palette and only use Baked and Sin as they are the only day to day shades.
There are also a few books like Alexa Chung's 'It' and Lauren Conrad's 'Beauty' and 'Style' and a few CDs but as it happens, if there has been time and effort put into think about what I may like or a person has taken the time to ask me what I'd like, I never mid what I really recieve.
Let me know what you are lusting over this month,
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'