Saturday, 15 February 2014

What I Want | February/March 2014

As I sit inside praying this awful weather stops long enough for me to get outside to take some snaps for a few blog posts, I'm finding myself creeping back on to online shops and having a browse. I want to try and save money this year so that I stop impulse buys but a girl can window shop right??

1. Disco Pants - I'm sad to say that my beloved disco pants have been worn to an inch of their life and I need a new pair. They are an item I'd call a staple and I wear all year round in all situations so I must get my hands on some soon. There are so many highstreet shops that sell great versions but I have short legs, skinny ankles and wide hips so finding fitted trousers is always a nightmare so i will need to have a good ol' browse.

2. Following on from my sporty ootd I have decided I'm lacking in the baseball tee department. I try on so many in shops and love how comfy, loose yet stylish they can be but I'm yet to own one...I know, i don't understand my logic either. I love the H&M ones but have also seen a few on Boohoo I may take a look at too.

3. I'm constantly in skater skirts if I wear skirts at all but feel like I could do with some more interesting ones, maybe a patterned or velvet one??

4. For pure convenience I usually keep my money in an old coin purse because I'm too lazy to by a nice purse, but I desperately need a nice one. I love the topshop and H&M offerings especially since the accessory section of my local braches are quite large so I can have a proper look at them.

What are you lusting after this month??

Char xx
Twitter
Instagram