Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Why I love them | Graphic Tees

I've recently found myself lacking in the graphic tee department after I had a massive clear out pre-xmas period. I went through a stage in SS13 where I would wear pretty simple outfits with nice graphic tees but have found that after my clearout I haven't got many anymore.

Personally I love them because those few words/small picture/cute slogan can make an outfit complete especially or lazy days when all you want to do is put clothes on and hope they match or look nice.

I stumbled across the website TeeIsland a few weeks back and have been loving a lot of their tees and sweatshirts. They have such a wide variety and they are all so cool and on trend, they seem to be constantly adding new designs to the site and the tops themselves are reasonably inexpensive compared to similar styles on the highstreet.

Plus if you live in the UK shipping is free!! My personally favourites are the Beyoncé inspired 'surfboard' and 'flawless' tops as well as the 'last clean shirt' and 'youth' designs. I would happily by most of these tops because you can never have too many pieces that are super easy to style.

I definitely recommend having a look for yourself. Tweet me what designs you like!!


*not a sponsored post I just love the site!!