I'm cool? | #lilyannapicnic

 

As many of you will know, Lily and Anna held a meet up this Sunday in London, which they branded as #LilyAnnaPicnic. It was a lovely day(not just because of the weather) as both Lily and Anna took the time and effort to go around and speak to the various groups of people that had come to see them, along with coming to try some of Anna's fab Lemon drizzle cake! 

Despite feeling as though I may be speechless due to them being two of my favourite bloggers and people who truly inspire me to be creative and keep writing my blog, speaking to them made me feel so at ease as they were so lovely and down-to-earth, although the amount of people there must have clearly been overwhelming!!

Being able to be there and share my love for blogging with them and the friends I went with made the day extra special, as well Lily and Anna remembering us from meeting us earlier in the day. It is little things like that, that prove what genuine and caring people they are, to make the effort to do that when there was easily over 100 people there, plus being told by someone you admire that they think YOU and your friends are 'cool girls' ;) which I can say has never happened even by my parents... lol

Here are some pictures from the meetup along with my outfit, as I had sometime to spare and a beatiful backdrop to take the photos with. If you don't know about Lily and Anna, I have linked their sites here and here.




Rich went around filming some extras along with Mark filming a fun mexican wave!








Outfit
Top - New Look
Midi Skirt - Missguided
Shoes - Office
(all no longer online)

Popular Posts