Singapore | An evening in Holland Village

The next few posts will be very picture heavy, similar to those from my trip to New York as they are travel posts. What do you think of this style, I personally feel that sometimes photos allow a better grasp on the atomosphere and overall experience better than words often can, not always but a lot anyway.


On my first full day in Singapore I went to dinner in the Holland Village food court. I was surprised at how lively the area was for a Monday evening! The food was great, Singapore is known for its amazing fresh crab and it did not let me down. After eating we had a quick browse in a local pharmacy but I will be going shopping properly later on in the week.






We also went into a newsagent with some snacks that were a little different from home.






Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram

Popular Posts