Sunday, 18 January 2015

I was 16 going on 17 | How I celebrated my birthday

As you may have guessed, this week I celebrated my birthday, and I have to say it has been one of my favourites.

After receiving various baked good themed cards, make up and bath goodies I felt well and truly spoilt by my friends, but now I will be able to review the variety of products for you all in the coming months!

On the evening of my birthday, I spent the evening with a large group of friends for dinner, where, our strange school tradition continued and I was caked in the face! On saturday I went to London with friends to eat in our favourite GBK branch and have a look around the Selfridges make up hall.
Today I finally got the chance to spend time with my parents and head to my favourite restaurant as I do every year.

Here are photos from the various celebrations along with a few outfit shots.








Shirt - Charity Shop
Jeans - River Island
Shoes - H&M
Scrunchie - Urban Outfitters








Thank you to all my friends and family who sent me messages and made my birthday and fantastic one. And I hope that I will be putting up some reviews soon.

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'