Christmas presents | Fashion & Beauty

Merry belated Christmas to you!!

I hope you all have had a great time spreading your Christmas cheer with friends and family. This year I got a few fashion and beauty bits and pieces so I thought I'd share them, there aren't lots but there are a few things I really wanted to share.

The first few things are all from New Look. I got a plain black skater skirt because I already have one and it's in and out the wash so much that it doesn't hurt to have a second, it's such a core piece in my wardrobe and I wear it all year round. The next was an oversized forest green jumper, it's so warm and soft and I love layering at this time of year so will be perfect for the winter months.



The final thing from New Look was more of a joke present. I already have 2 onesies from there because whenever I travel I find them so easy to slip on and keep leggings in my bag for after the journey. This one however is a bit more fun than my plain black with white trim one, it is covered in cookie monsters! It's a joke present because anyone that knows me will tell you I am a bit if a chocolate lover and I probably am the real life Cookie Monster and that I live in my onesies at home.

These last few bits are beauty. Recently I have been a lot more into my make up products. I've really changed my make up routine through out the year and I was really after some new brushes. I was given the Fearne Cotton dual end brushes which I love for so many reasons!! Firstly I don't think I can describe my love for Fearne, she has always been a big role model of mine since I was very young, from her fashion and style to her media career, I just think she is fantastic and seems like such a nice person. I also love the brushes because they are SO SOFT! So thanks mum and dad x




The final thing I was given was a trio of glitter nails inc. polishes.
Glitter+ Christmas+nail polishes= my heaven!! They are really nice, and will probably review them in the future.

Electric lane - holographic top coat
Covent Garden Market - full coverage ruby red glitter
Soho street - rainbow party glitter

So that's all I wanted to share, I will be doing a few more OOTD posts over the next few weeks and a few music reviews. But for now that's it, speak soon,

Char xx

Popular Posts