OOTD Shopping in London | February 2nd 2013

Hey guys,

Today I am off out with a friend or two shopping and thought I would show you my outfit, I have been stuck for post ideas recently and was going to do a favourites posts but I didn't have many to tell you about so I guess this will have to do until I write again. I was thinking a review on some products I've been using recently or maybe a hair care post since that's changed a lot recently and it will be a first for me. So let me know what you want in the comments.

So I know there are a few things I've been eyeing up online that I want to try on today so I've gone for an outfit that's quick to change in and out of as well as being nice and also includes the basics for trying things on like tights thick enough to act as trousers for perspective.

Denim jacket - Dads Levi
Top - H and M
Skirt - New Look ( they have a lot of skirts similar to those in topshop for a few pounds cheaper at the moment so keep an eye out if that's your kind of style)
Tights - supercosy from primark
Shoes - Vans
Lips - Mac Viva Glam in Nikki
Bag - market stall

That's it from me, as I've said I'm having trouble with bloggers block so any ideas will help me out :)

Speak soon,
Char xx
Twitter

Popular Posts