What I Want | April Edition 2013

Hey guys,

My march has been pretty hectic in the real world and therefore I have hardly had any time to write for you all, which I am super sorry about!

However to get back into the swing of things I thought I'd do another WIW post, there is always things I want and from the last post I've only bought one thing but a different colour but you'll see that in an upcoming beauty haul.

I blabber on way to much in my post intros so let's just get into the April edition.

1 - kukee jewellery. If you haven't heard of Kukee I suggest you look them up, they make beautiful, on trend jewellery for a fraction of the high street price. Not only that but they have giveaways all the time in their blog and twitter which is great! The things I want are probably the make a wish rings or the statement necklaces because they are so on trend and look so much more expensive than less then £6!

2 - my nails are quite weak and I can't wear nail polish to school so I really want Barry M's gel polish in Lychee. As well as helping me get away with wearing polish to school, nude nails have been having a comeback recently and this polish is perfect for the trend.

3 - a harem like trouser. That sounds strange but I have so many pairs that I've seen and wanted I thought I'd just generalise and say I just want a pair! There are some really nice pairs in H&M right now but also some online and I can't decide! I love a pair of shorts or a skirt in spring/summer but with the weather right now, patterned harem pants would be a great transition item from winter/spring to spring/summer for a Londoner like me.

4 - I'm a lipstick girl for life, but I'm really interested to try the MUA power pouts. In effect a balm stain, admittedly I've never tried the Revlon or Clinique equivalents but I've heard pretty good things so far about the cheaper alternative so I thought I'd start at the bottom first!

5 - I find my make up doesnt stay on too well, even with primers I find cheek products often just slide off so I really want to try the MUA fixing spray. I also want try the Urban Decay version but at triple the price I'm interested to see if the cheaper one is any good.

And finally

6- &other stories blusher in organza coral. When I swathed this at the new shop in regent street,London I fell in love but sadly had no money and was on a flying visit. It's beautiful and I'm not a coral lover quite yet but I think this blusher will take me to that place that all bloggers go to in summer and be in coral heaven. I've been loving my Rimmel Apocalips in Luna and these two look like an unstoppable summer duo.

That's all my wants for April, obviously this is more of a continuation of last time so its an on going list.

Speak soon
Char xx

Popular Posts