April favourites | This month has been busy

Hey all,
I know most beauty bloggers put up videos for their favourites but I don't feel ready to do videos quite yet so until then enjoy my thoughts here!

Caramel cream Nivea lip butter- I don't really wear much on my lips unless I'm wearing lipstick but that is merely because of my laziness. However this lip butter has been on my lips everyday at school and under my lipstick as well. It is really mositurising, lasts on my lips without feeling waxy or like it is just sitting on my lips, it smells amazing and is only £2! What more could a girl ask for!

Barry m gelly in lychee- Again something that I've been wearing nonstop. Personally it is the perfect nude, since I am pale, any pink tone nudes are very obvious on my nails but Lychee is very neutral and is just so pretty and long lasting.

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Blushed - Carrying on with the nude theme, this lipstick has been in my bag all month since I got it. It's like Rimmel Apocalips in galaxy in the sense that it comes across like a my lips but better colour. If I'm having a lazy day or I'm wearing more colourful clothes I just whack this on and I'm good to go, admittedly not the best staying power wise but that is fine with me.

Urban decay psychedelic sister- now if you own the fun palette from urban decay or have this colour you will probably think I'm crazy for wearing it, however don't be too quick to judge me. This shimmery blue toned purple is so beautiful and has been helping me leave my comfort zone. I wanted to find a way to make my eyes seem more green because they can seem like such an inbetween colour and that can therefore make them just look tired even when I have a lot of make up on. So I have been wearing this pushed over my eyeliner, it seems to bring out the green in my eyes as purple and green are near eachother on the colour wheel and therefore compliment eachother. So it looks surprisingly subtle over the black liner and since doing it I've had a lot of compliments!

John Frieda glossing mist - I've been heat styling my hair a lot this month so this glossing most has been making my hair look a lot healthier and this smell makes me feel like my hair has been done in a salon which is always a nice feeling !


Final favourite (yes we have got through them!)
Maybelline colour tatoo pink gold- usually worn on the eye I have found this shade works as a nice shimmery crean blush/pink toned highlight. It looks so nice and defines my cheekbones really nicely since mine are almost non existent!

And breathe, we made it through a long list so thanks for baring with me and speak in my next post!


Popular Posts