Oops I did it again

 Firstly I'm incredibly sorry for the lack of posts! Life off screen has been quite stress filled with the run up to end of year exams amongst other things but hopefully after the next couple weeks I will be able to post more frequently. However I felt you needed to hear from me so here is a hair update for you! 

Its been almost 8months since I did something interesting to my hair and I was feeling like I needed to refresh my look for spring so this is what I've had done.

Firstly I got my ombré cut off because my hair was just too long to cope with, I'll never go short but it was getting to that length that is just too much to cope with and I was bored and with summer coming I felt I need the refresh!

After only a week I got bored of my colour, if you haven't seen already in my Wild Ombré review, I feel like my hair is a colour that just seems dull and although it suits a lot of people I feel like my hair just needs something to enhance the colour of it so, using the wild ombré kit again, I dyed my hair. This time round I am a lot happier, it dyed my hair a lot more and although its not always noticeable, it gives my hair that boost it needs. It's quite light at the very ends but the fact I didn't dye it the same way the whole way round my head makes the colour look very natural and 'sun kissed' I guess and I just really like it. 

To keep it looking healthy I'm quite lazy, I'm a 'get it done and hope it looks alright' kind of person when it comes to my hair so I don't do much but I wash my hair with Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine shampoo or the aqua light shampoo as they are very similar in scent and formula. Although I have thick hair I find these work really well as they wash out really well and do leave my hair feeling really light. I switch this with Tresemmé clean and cleanse shampoo every 7/8 washes as a cleanse for my hair, it smells amazing and really does a good job! To condition my blonde ends I use Phil Smith blonde radiance conditioner, although this doesn't smell particularly great(a bit like hair dye from my point of view) it keeps my ends not looking dry from the bleach! 

Styling wise, I'm fuss free,  usually leaving my mop to air dry. However when I do dry it I use VO5 Smoothly
Does It through my ends to minimise friz and it works as a heat protectant and then I blow dry and I'm good to go!

What ill do to my hair next I don't know, maybe give some of the new fudge colour chalks a go? What do you think?

Char xx

Popular Posts