What I Want | July 2013

Hello all,

This month I have been trying to refresh my wardrobe and make up bag for summer and that theme is still my mindset when it comes to what I've been lusting over. No big intro this time, let's just get into it!

1- JuJu Jellies. I have been lusting for a pair of jelly shoes for months now, I saw a picture on instagram of a girl with some on probably back in February now and I fell in love with them! Many people say they make them feel quite nostalgic however I was never a fan as I little one but the idea of owning some now excites me. I love the bright coral ones however I really want a neon orange  or white pair.

2 - the  Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Polishes have a really great finish and stay on my nails a long time, so the new shades really excite me as until now I have found the colour range a little boring. I'm really after the shades Key Lime and Blue Grape as they are really fresh and bold.

3 - I've been loving all things acid green recently and along with the green polish, I'm after a green skirt. One that's caught my eye is from H & M. I love the skater skirts from H & m as they hold their shape well and I really like the thick waistband they have, so much so I already have a couple of the skirts in my wardrobe from winter!

4 - I have become a fan of less is more make up in the last few weeks as my skin has been quite clear, and to help it stay clear and radiant I after a new face mask. The vitamin c mask from Dirty Works smells great and is something I want to try as their detox mask is great as well.

5- matte me lip gloss from Sleek Make up. I'm not sure whether these are out yet but I have seen many a blog post on these and the concept intrigues me. I'm not a big fan of super glossy lips and the colours in the range look really bright and perfect for summer. 

6-my final want for the month is a new blush trio from Sleek make up. The sweet cheeks palette is right up my street, I'm a big fan of pink blushes for my skin tone and as I am pale I think the lilac toned blush will look really pretty. 

Popular Posts