Lack of Posts | Big Apology

Hey all,
I think I need to start off my summer of blogging by apologising.
I'm not even sure how long it has been since I last did a proper post for you all but life outside the Internet has become quite overwhelming and led to a lack of motive and inspiration for me.

However, from now on I will be trying to upload a lot more and use my blog for the reasons I started it, as a way of getting out the world and try and make it as good as I can.

In saying that, in a few days I am off in holiday to America and want to try and blog about my time there. I haven't quite decided whether I will do a series of posts about what I do, what I buy and what I wear or whether to just post what happens as the time goes on. If you have a preference let me know through twitter (@charhurst__)or kik (charhurst)   I'd really appreciate it your input!
 
That's all I have to say for now, look out for a summer staples post late August , my american blog updates and more ootds.

Char xx


Popular Posts