A New Image | 1 year as a blogger

So I decided to give my blog a bit of a makeover today. It has been something I've wanted to do for a while now because what I almost felt as though I had grown out of the original layout. It may sound a little silly, but as I've gone through my first year with this blog, I have changed as a person a lot because I've been able to express myself a lot more and share all sorts with you all, whether that's 2 or 20 people.  It has helped me become a more confident person in the real world and it has just been so fun to share all my opinions with whoever is out there and I just wanted to say thank you for reading.

The change to the look was inspired by what I have been doing lately, I just got a polaroid camera that someone in my family no longer wanted and I've been so excited to use it. obviously the film is so expensive because its no longer being made so I've been using the camera to capture the special or exciting moments of this year and many more such as special birthdays( I recently celebrated a friend of 13 years birthday and it was so lovely to take a picture of our long lived friendship).

I want to also use this post as an apology, because I have my mocks in early january, I wont be able to post over late december and january because i have to focus on my work. I know I should try and be better with time management but unfortunately I haven't figured out how to organise my time, I will have to let you down I'm afraid!!

Popular Posts