The greatest store in the world

Since its Christmas, it is only fair to refer to Harrods as the greatest store in the world because that is up there as one of my favourite Christmas films.
While in London yesterday, I took a few snaps of my trip to Harrods and Valerie Patisserie ,my mums favourite cake shop...ever, purely because it's Christmas and everywhere in London is covered in lights and glitter, I for one can never complain when there's a little Christmas magic in the air! It was so nice to look but not touch and gaze at all the expensive clothes and chocolate and wonder when the day will come when I will shop 'til  drop in the amazing place that is Harrods. As always I spent far to long in the beauty section, but who wouldn't when it smells and looks divine!!










Popular Posts