Long time no see... | A London Lunch

 
Yesterday was my last day before the Christmas holidays, so to celebrate the end of term I went out with a few friends that I am no longer at school with. We visited Southbank and after getting quite lost decided ti eat at Wahaca. Wahaca is one of my favourite places to eat and it did not disappoint.






After eating we had a walk around and had originally planned to walk across to Covent Garden, but due to the temperature we cut our visit to town short. However, we were able to catch some beautiful shots of the city on our slow walk back to the station.

 



 
I know there is only a few photos but I didn't want to get my camera out much during our much needed catch up session, and I felt as though that it would be a little awkward.

How will you be spending your days this holiday??

Charlotte
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'


Popular Posts